Barista Basics price : $120 Only (Summer Sale)
It is a 3-hour barista experience that actually teaches you how to identify all the key variables that go into making espresso-based coffee then moves on to instruct you on putting all of those variables together at speed to make excellent finished coffees.
Whether you are looking for an immediate job or simply searching for espresso excellence, this course is for you. We have developed this course in conjunction with representatives from the coffee industry as well as representatives from educational bodies such as TAFE.
If you are interested in obtaining a quote for group training, you may call CBD College phone 1300 366 218.
The key variables that go into making espresso-based coffee:
• Amongst other things;
• using fresh coffee
• using the right amount of coffee
• using the right particle size (grind of the coffee)
• using the right group handle
• tamping correctly
• having the right programming on the volumetric keypads on the espresso machine, therefore getting the right volume of espresso
• using the correct drinking vessel to pour
• using the correct milk texturing techniques
• executing the pour properly and promptly after extracting the espresso
• presenting the finished coffees properly
• using a clean espresso machine/grinder with the right temperature and pressure
CBD College is an Australian Registered Training Organisation specialising in RSA, RCG and Barista, Cert IV TAE, Cert IV WHS, Diploma WHS, Advanced Diploma WHS, Whitecard Courses. We are providing Vocational Education and Training (VET) to students, resulting in qualifications or statements of attainment that are recognised and accepted by industry and other educational institutions throughout Australia.
Sydney Training Location:
Suite 15, Level 10, The Dymocks Building,
428 George Street, Sydney, NSW 2000